|There are various ways we can assist you in your search to find a suitable property whether in Europe or worldwide.|
1. We can apply on your behalf for a Schengen visa to enable you to travel
2. We can introduce you to suitable estate agents and accompany you to view the properties
3. We can arrange for your accommodation during your stay and for transport e.g car hire
4. Provide you with an interpreter should you need one
5. Advise you as to the legal formalities in relation to the sale and purchase.
Magazine World Is Magnifique
|When you sell a property in France, if you are not resident (your revenues are not declared in France) you have to make a capital gains tax declaration.|
Since January 1st, 2003 a new device concerning the tax representations on the real estate gains of the not residents in France was set up by the French tax authorities.
Indeed in application of the article 244 bis A of the general code of the taxes, the individual and moral persons not taken up residence in France are indebted of a taking of 33% on the real estate gains realized in France.
Since March 1st, 2004 you are obliged to use an authorised tax intermediary except in the following cases : The sale price of the property is less than or equal 150 000 € by seller or you have owned the property for more than 15 years.
Moral persons systematically have to accredit a Tax representative.
The legal responsabilities of a tax intermediary :
In case of a claim by the Tax Authorities, the tax intermediary assumes the responsability and the cost of any adjustments or penalties without limitation.
- The tax intermediary guarantees the payment of the capital gains tax to the Tax Authorities,
- The exactitude of the tax declaration
If you are foreign seller in France, please contact us, we can introduce you to a famous Tax intermediary, for more than 10 years our partner, as part of its role as a banking institution, has been authorized by the French Tax Authorities as a tax intermediary for both non resident private individuals and limited companies.