English Italiano Français Español Russian 


Pack Assistance

If you are owner of a property abroad !
Ask us this service !
Order Pack Assistance

you own a propertie abroad which you handle difficult meetings of condominium and the payment of expenses, invoices and tax breaks.
With our support package we can make all the transactions for you and make you free !
Click to zoom the image

Services Offered !

Pack 3 : Assistance :
If you are owner of an overseas property :
We can manage for you
Annual follow-up : Managing costs and property taxes.
With power on your part we will see the meetings of owners, we will solve your water bills, electricity, gas or other.

Services : With our contract pack support ! We support :
•The payment of your bills, water, electricity, telephone, gas,
•Relations with the condominium and the trustee, the payment of your condominium fees,
•The annual general meeting of owners,
•The settlement of your property tax.
We will send you an annual report!

Contract 1000 £ per year off your bills and expenses incurred on your property.
With the help of our support package, you will generate administrative obligations to you under your property abroad.
Retailer agreement
Click to zoom the image

Request Ask !

Order Pack Assistance
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
Share on Messenger Share on LinkedIn Share on Google Buzz Share on Delicious
Moneycorp - Making your international money transfers
Realty Gold World recommend you use leading currency specialists Moneycorp for your currency transfers. When paying for your property and sending money overseas, they will offer you a better exchange rate compared with your bank and guidance helping you to transfer your money at the best time.

owner of property in France
envoyé par realtygoldworld. - Look more vidéo vie pratique. 


WorldWide Staff


Realty Gold World Ltd Copyright © 2010.  All Rights Reserved

Click here to subscribe to this RSS feed